quarta-feira, 13 de maio de 2009

Sex Sex Sex

Just a few thoughts, quotes - I just love them! - I've come across over the last weeks while working on a project in this area.

Não concordo com todas, longe disso, mas confesso que em nenhuma consegui evitar um sorriso (a bold as preferidas ;)

“I thank God I was born Catholic so sex will always be dirty.” --John Waters

"My girlfiend said to me in bed last night' 'you're a pervert' I said,
'that's a big word for a girl of nine'." --Emo Phillips

"It's so long since I've had sex, I've forgotten who ties up whom."
--Joan Rivers

"A nymphomaniac is a women as obsessed with sex as the average man."
--Mignon McLaughlin

"If there is reincarnation, I'd like to come back as Warren Beatty's
fingertips." --Woody Allen

"What's the three words you never want to hear while making love?
Honey, I'm home." --Ken Hammond

"Don't have sex man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to
start talking to them." --Steve Martin

“Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.” --Rodney Dangerfield

“There’s very little advice in men’s magazines, because men think, I
know what I’m doing. Just show me somebody naked.” --Jerry Seinfeld

Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word m
eaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.” --Robin Williams

O projecto correu lindamente, arrasamos. O resto, nem por isso. Quando podia ser uma altura brutal de brincadeira, intimidade e "crescimento". Life is ironic in this way.

Mas fica aqui um Top Ten que tem de ser actualizado com a Lucy Liu, a médica do House e a médica do Prison Break e thats about it hehehe

Sem comentários: